Wednesday, February 1, 2012

3 - The Trafalgar (London)


LAST VISIT: 12/15/2011     http://www.thetrafalgarchelsea.co.uk/

My husband and I recently took a trip to London and Paris. I did my best to record all my eats while on the trip. I will blog about as many of those as possible.

My first meal in London was delish! The place was trendy and cute with brick walls and decorated with colorful, overstuffed chairs.

I ordered a pastry tart that was full of fig, goat cheese, pecans and roasted butternut squash, topped with crispy, salty kale. There was some sort of pink sauce that the tart was wading in - it was sweet, but not too sweet. The sauce finished the tart making it completely caloric and scrumptious!

We made a second visit to this restaurant on the last day of our trip. I ordered a chicken club (minus the bacon) with fries. I ate just about every bite. It was simple and spot on. Salty, tasty and perfect for a cold day.


1 comment:

  1. Nice blog! the food looks very delicious too. For some extensive selection of takeaway restaurants in London visit http://www.online-takeaway.co.uk and browse user reviews and menus and pick your favourite dishes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...